Style defines life............

Style defines life............

Vinway

a welcome message...... ok: never wear what everyone tells you to, wear what ever offends conformists, go for vintage, steal from the runway, couturiers will forget about La Croix by next season, fashion is clothing with 'style' critiqued by conformists and there will never be another like Lee McQueen 1969-2010.

Monday 14 December 2009

ApparelJunk welcomes KG Green!

Excuse de jouner! 'Pardon my absence guys' been on a little fact finding, blog noting journey for fab new download, Sketchbook magazine, and in my very chic absence KG has scouring her fashion brain to see what you guys should be getting involved in for this festive season ooooooooooooo dare I let you take a look ekkk!!!Kelly EwingI absolutely love this corset. It has such a ‘glamorous vintage’ style to it. From the understated ruffles to the overly large buttons I feel this is a totally wearable and effortless style. The design of this corset to me is really unique and would make a great statement piece. You wouldn’t even have to accessorise this to make it anymore exciting which makes me want it even more.ThakoonNow it’s nearly Christmas so I had to bring a bit of sparkle and these mirror mosaic shoes defiantly do that. They’re great for the up-coming party season. They almost have a Lady Gaga, space age feel to them which I love, totally individual. Who cares if you only get to wear them once a year when they look so great.Vivienne WestwoodIt’s not very often a dress stands out to me but I am totally in love with this one as well as most of the Anglomania collection Vivienne Westwood has created. The twisted fabric really gives it a choreographed edge. It’s a great evening gown that would really make an impact with a few key accessories.Post in you thoughts fashionistasChic you all later for a sneak peak into what I wrote for Sketchbook mag x

No comments:

Post a Comment